2 SS 2020 TRENDS WORTHY OF TRYING THIS SEASON…

SS 2020 trendsBefore we dive into the topic at hand, firstly, lets talk about how this lockdown has given our earth some space to rejuvenate. Earth day was celebrated two weeks ago and I don’t know who comes up with these things, but our earth surely deserves it. Have you realised how nature is thriving since this lockdown? The weather in the UK has been so good during this quarantine it baffles me. I’m no meteorologist, but I believe its because there’s less pollution (especially from cars emissions).

What do you think about that?

Like I always say, trends come and go so no need fussing about it too much. Having said that, when certain trends come back big and better there’s no harm in giving it a try (if you want of course).

With their funny name, fanny packs are back to stay for awhile. They made waves last year and seem to be one of SS 2020 trends as well. While they could make one feel like a high school kid, they are very practical. For those of us who hate carrying handbags, this is a super option. Light weight, comes as a cross-body or as a belt bag and comes in different shapes and styles. They can be dressed down or up. Perfect for playing tourist while on holiday, festivals, attending picnic, clubbing, etc. etc.

Another trend that disturbed the runway this season is anything puff sleeves. This trend is also here to stay for awhile and I’m not mad at all. What’s not to love!? Statement sleeves are in full swing and you can find them on dresses and tops. You don’t need to do much when styling this trend because they speak volumes minimally.

What SS 2020 trends are you trying this season?

SHOP: PLT Bum bags || Etsy Fanny Pack Bags || Missguided Puff Sleeve Tops & Dresses
SS 2020 trends SS 2020 trends crossbody bags

Thanks much for your visits and meaningful comments. Have a nice week.

As always, I would love to connect with everyone on INSTAGRAM and TWITTER.

May 5, 2020 / 9:47 pm

Thank you, Kathrine! Good to hear that. 🙂

1. May 4, 2020 / 7:38 pm

Well nature sure is thriving although I hope lockdown ends soon. You look so amazing in that dress. The Ankara print is beautiful and wearing that with sneakers was a great idea.

May 5, 2020 / 9:46 pm

Oh yeah, Sophie, but yeah agree with you about the lockdown. Thanks much and good to hear that. 🙂

2. May 5, 2020 / 12:27 am

The earth can definitely use the respite from automobile exhaust. It would also help if warships stopped spewing pollution and if food and medicine were gotten to the starving and homeless people of the world instead.
    I love the puff sleeve trend, ultra-feminine outfit pieces, and, of course, the underwear as outerwear trend which is always in vogue.
    I love the dress you were wearing in the outfit photos above. The yellow yoke, print, colour combination, and wonderfully airy design all look fabulous.

May 5, 2020 / 10:11 pm

Ohh yeah and so agree with ya!
      You and I both. 🙂
      Good to hear that. Thanks so much.
      Hope you’re well and keeping safe. 🙂

3. Melissa Kacar
    May 5, 2020 / 9:00 am

All of these photos are so beautiful! I love the design of your dress, it’s so fun and perfect for summer! Thanks for sharing! 🙂

melissakacar.blogspot.com

May 5, 2020 / 9:45 pm

Aw, good to hear that, Melissa. Surely a summer perfection indeed! Thank youuuu… 🙂

4. May 5, 2020 / 12:16 pm

Your dress is beautiful! I’m not sure which trends I’ll try this spring / summer. I’m not too keen on bumbags or puff sleeves, but there will be something I’ll like (i hope).

xo Sarah | Oomph London

May 5, 2020 / 9:49 pm

Thank you, Sarah! Not to worry at all. I’m sure something will catch your eyes. 🙂

5. May 5, 2020 / 4:06 pm

I love a swingy dress like this with a fun print like this! And sneakers are the perfect shoe pick!

May 5, 2020 / 9:44 pm

Good to hear that, Ashley. Wonderful!! Thank you 🙂

6. May 5, 2020 / 9:52 pm

I like fanny packs and puffed sleeves. I will continue to wear both trends and this fanny pack is oh so chic. I watched “The Planet of the Humans” this weekend on YT where you can watch it for free on Michael Moores channel. It was produced my Michael Moore (not directed) and I think it is going to be VERY eye opening for many people #isanythingreal? You may want to watch it. I don’t know what to think any more.

May 5, 2020 / 10:31 pm

Good to hear that, Allie. I just searched it on Youtube and definitely watching it before bed. Thanks for visiting and sharing this with me. Appreciated! 🙂

7. May 6, 2020 / 2:59 am

You are such a doll, my beautiful Mavis! Your personality and smile match your dynamite style! This dress is sooo you! Fun print, fanny pack, statement sleeves, and your trademark Chucks make this look so effortlessly chic! Hope you are well!

May 10, 2020 / 11:18 pm

Aww….thanks much, dear friend!! Really good to hear that and means a lot coming from you. I’m well by the grace of God. Hope you too. Appreciate ya! 🙂

May 10, 2020 / 11:13 pm

Ayeee….good to hear that and thanks much. 🙂
      My pleasure and appreciate the visit. Cheers!

8. May 6, 2020 / 10:52 am

I love these pics! You look adorable lovely 🙂 Hope you’re okay x

findyourownhope.com

May 10, 2020 / 11:14 pm

Thank you, Susie. I’m okay by the grace of God. Hope you too. 🙂

May 10, 2020 / 11:20 pm

Wonderful!
      Thanks muchas and good to hear that.

May 10, 2020 / 11:19 pm

Good to hear that, Layla. Wonderful! Enjoy it while it last. Thank you muchas! 🙂

9. May 7, 2020 / 9:31 pm

SUPER CUTE FIT! Ready for the season. I love the puff sleeve trend! I am all for it. It adds to a top or dress and I mean why not walk around with some awesome sleeves?! Thanks for sharing the trends doll. Stay safe!

Des | https://www.itsbetterinheels.com

May 10, 2020 / 11:28 pm

Thanks much, Des and good to hear that. My pleasure! Appreciated the contribution and stay safe too.

10. Georgia
    May 8, 2020 / 7:32 pm

Seeing the earth doing so well is perhaps the one good thing that’s come out of all of this, and you’re right – the weather has been insane! I am so into these trends, and am always on board with a statement sleeve. Also just got on board with cross body bags and couldn’t believe I hadn’t really used one before – so good not to have to keep pulling that bag strap up your shoulder! :’)

Hope you’re keeping well. //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

May 10, 2020 / 11:33 pm

I know right, Georgia!? Wonderful that you’re into these trends. You and I both on the cross body bags. I couldn’t agree more.
      Thanks muchas for the contribution. 🙂

11. May 8, 2020 / 10:31 pm

That’s a very good point about our Earth – it’s getting some much-needed relief through this, it seems. I love your dress, you look gorgeous, my friend!

Wishing you a wonderful Mother’s Day weekend!

Make Life Marvelous

May 10, 2020 / 11:12 pm

Good to hear that, Ashley. Thanks much dear friend!
      Appreciated and have a blessed week ahead.

12. May 9, 2020 / 6:14 pm

OMG!! Fanny packs is super trendy now!! I’ve been thinking about wearing one for festivals. So hands-free and don’t need to worry about people pickpocketing you. Thanks for sharing!

Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

May 10, 2020 / 11:10 pm

I know right, Nancy!? Haha….no pickpocketing for sure! My pleasure and thanks for the contribution.

13. May 9, 2020 / 10:28 pm

I love the puff sleeve trend! Your dress is so cute on you! Such a great print!

Jill – Doused in Pink

May 10, 2020 / 11:10 pm

That makes the two of us, Jill. Thanks much!

May 11, 2020 / 7:20 pm

Thanks much, dear! Good to hear that.
      I am by the grace of God and hope you too. 🙂

14. May 15, 2020 / 1:25 pm

Ahh, you look so good lovely! Love to see you smile!

Weather has been so beautiful lately, I can actually see stars. I guess Earth needed a few months off to rejuvenate itself, I hope that we don’t take this for experience for granted once life gets back to normal.

Take care dear, hugs xx

Naya

May 15, 2020 / 1:29 pm

Thanks much, Naya! Aww…been a long time coming.
      Good to hear that. Most definitely and hope so too.
      Will do and likewise, hun! Happy weekend! 🙂

15. May 16, 2020 / 9:50 pm

Looking great! and that pint is so amazing!
    have a great weekend!
    S

May 18, 2020 / 12:37 am

Thanks much and have a blessed week ahead.