Thank God it’s Friday! I’m so ready for this weekend. This week brought its own stress and I’m ready to shake it off.
In the name of flash back Friday, I want to share one of the outfits I wore on my holiday in Edinburgh. Sometimes all you need is a comfortable, but effective style to take you through the day/night. -And what a simple one than an all black outfit with a hint of colour. I love the fluffy texture of the top a lot. It feels amazing on!
Mystery Blogger Award
Sharing that blogger love and making a small room for bloggers to know a little about each other, my blogging sister Tania who blogs at Inspire My Fancy nominated moi for the above award. The rule is to share three facts about yourself and answer a few questions from the nominator. So here we go;
Three Facts about Me:
- For those of you who are new to this blog, I’m a single mother of a boy. He’s eight years old.
- As a kid, I wanted to be a broadcaster. Growing up and seeing the kind of person I am, I don’t think I can do that. Having said that, I didn’t want to regret not at least trying so I studied Broadcasting Media Technology in University. It was a great experience. While I’m not broadcasting on TV/radio, I’m doing that through my blog. Ha!!
- I love to dance. If a music strikes a cord in me, you bet I’m gonna move like a puppet being controlled by its puppeteer. Lol!!
Tania’s Questions to Me:
- What made you start a blog? = I started my blog as part of my Broadcasting Media Technology course in Uni. As part of our final year projects, we were to build an online portfolio to put ourselves in the real world for job prospects. So I created this blog.
- What do you enjoy most about blogging? = Getting to meet people and making friends.
- Name 3 blogs you followed before you started blogging? = None, but I did read some blogs.
- Was there a particular blog that made you want to give blogging a chance? = Nope!
- How do you feel you have changed since you first started blogging? = Blogging has helped me become a bit more confident and self aware. I’ve become more of a shopaholic too, but recovering from it (covers face!).
The last rule of the award is to nominate 10 – 20 people, but I’m gonna break the rule and nominate everyone that reads/comments on this post. There’re way too many bloggers I admire and its unfair to select some and leave some out. So please feel free!
Happy Weekend Beauties!